Year 29, Day 1: My 30 Before 30 List

I'm no good at introductions, so I'll just keep it simple: I'm Melissa and yesterday I turned 29. The past month or so, I've been thinking about how I want my 29th year to look. Now, this isn't a bucket list by any means. You won't find "backpack across Europe" or "go skydiving" anywhere on my list. In fact, a lot of the to-do's that ended up on my list are just that: just things that I've been meaning to do. I thought I would share some of my 30 before 30 list and document what I'm able to achieve and maybe encourage someone to make their own version.

Here's some of my 30 Before 30 in no specific order:

- Financial housekeeping/save up an emergency fund/work on debt payoff

- dentist visit (I told you these are pretty mundane, but my last visit was far too long ago - longer than I care to admit!)

- Complete my 2019 Make Nine 

- Invest in a really good bra 

- organize my craft closet 

- blog once a month 

- take a mini vacation 

- release 6 knit/crochet patterns

- complete a 30 day fitness challenge

- create the perfect morning routine 

These are just some, but I'll be sharing more as I hopefully cross things off my list. Let me know what your goals are for 2019!





























No comments