Crochet Pattern: The Dolce Coffee Cozy

If you've known me long enough, you'll quickly find out my love for three things: yarn, coffee, and all things cozy. So my favorite quick crochet project is obviously a combination of my favorite things. This crochet coffee/tea cozy is my go-to for handmade gifting and I also sell these cozies wholesale - they sell like hotcakes around the holidays! 

It also makes a great beginner project since it uses very basic stitches and takes only 10 minutes to make. If you participate in handmade markets or pop-ups, consider adding these to your booth. I also love that these cozies easily replace the disposable cardboard sleeves you get at coffee shops, which is a great step toward a low-waste lifestyle. Not a coffee or tea fan? Easily adjust the chain count and make it an ice cream pint cozy! Click here for the pattern.




No comments